America is Great When...

Profile image for engagement-team
engagement-team (Free Agent) Posted 30 days ago

This year 2020 has been one that many people want to forget and want to be over quickly. Sad, devastating events like covid, police brutality, mass protests and riots, and many deaths. Despite this as immigrants, we still believe in America. As Entrepreneurs and Founders, we believe in her because of freedom and Democracy. America is still a great country for all People transcending race, politics, and nationality! The latest travesty of humanity is the killing of Jacob Blake.

This is a statement from Jacob Blake's mother, Julia Jackson, “We are the United States. Have we been united? Do you understand what’s going to happen when we fall? Because a house that is against each other cannot stand. To all of the police officers, I’m praying for you and your families. To all of the citizens, my Black and brown sisters and brothers, I’m praying for you. I believe that you are an intelligent being just like the rest of us. Everybody, let’s use our hearts, our love, and our intelligence to work together to show the rest of the world how humans are supposed to treat each other. America is great when we behave greatly.”

The powerful sentence in this statement is "America is Great When We Behave Greatly." Behaving greatly is treating everyone equally despite race, politics, and nationality. Behaving greatly means being kind not some days but every day. Behaving greatly means treating everyone like humans.

Let us know what you think in our forum or on our Twitter feed. Thank You and BE KIND to each other every day!!!

Page: