How to fix QuickBooks error code 15241?
Error code 15241 in QuickBooks occurs due to a corrupted QuickBooks installation or a disabled QuickBooks desktop file copy service. The best way to fix QuickBooks error 15241 is to work on these issues and reconfigure the system settings. Here are some simple methods that you can practice to fix QuickBooks error code 15241:
1. Firstly, close the QuickBooks software that you are operating.
2. Go to start meny (bottom left corner), click manage and then select the computer management system.
3. In the expanded list, selct services and application, click services and then click open.
4. Now the services window will appear on the computer screen, here you will need to click Intuit QuickBooks FCS service.
5. Click and open the QuickBooks FCS properties window.
6. Next, Click the General tab and choose Manual in the Startup type category.
7. Lastly, Once done you may click ok and restart your computer. After restarting your computer, you will be able to operate QuickBooks software without any error likes(QuickBooks error 15241)
Leave your comment or reply by filling out the form below.