Jewish Saint JT: "personality"-creates the Kingdom of Wealth

tongzhengshijie1 Posted 4 days ago

Lillian Vernon is a Jewish woman who dares to succeed in business with her own personality. When Vernon began to set up a postal order company at the table in 1951, she was a 23-year-old pregnant housewife trying to earn extra income for a family that added child. She invested $2,000 of dowry money to buy the original batch of wallets and belts, and spent $ 495 on the "17" magazine to advertise. Vernon acts in a typical orometheus style and is ready to open up new areas that others have not been paid attention to.

Vernon's first two product, belts and wallets, including personal features, her first mail-order advertisement received an order worth $32,000 in the first 12 weeks. Vernon was ecstatic about the unexpected success. She also published a bookmark with the name of the person to see if she was as lucky as the first round. The sales of this new product doubled from the previous one, so Vernon frequently launched new products, the products went on the road. She has not only achieved economic success, but also gained a good reputation for every new product, and her success has increased as she continues to find new products that attract her and push them to market over and over again.

The ingenuity of Vernon's marketing method is any product purchased from her catalogue. If the customer is not fully satisfied, she will return all the money to the customer within 10 years. It should be noted that the products sold in the Vernon Catalog are all the goods marked with the name. The name of the direct manufacturer is printed on it, thus eliminating the factors of product reselling. This unique marketing method has made the company rank in top 500 companies in Happiness magazine. Vernon's ingenious marketing shows that she has full confidence in her products and decisions. Her courage and confidence are clearly benefited from her communication with the customers. She puts customer service first, which is why Lillian Vernon has been so successful.

The Jewish nation has always believed that it is difficult to progress in a society that denies personality. Those who kill their own personality will not make progress. Everyone is honorable. God created man according to himself. God's shapes are different, and the human form and the gods are different. If a person only knows to imitate the masses, it is to forget the sacred mission God has given to him - to create oneself. The world, like art, is created by everyone. For merchants, it is to make their own goods and their own business strategies has a personality and unique.

Now, the Jewish saint JT has launched its cryptoasset AJM with its unique and individual vision. It will soon set off a global financial revolution and establish a global digital bank, which will once again change the world!

From 2008 to 2018, Bitcoin spent a full decade writing a myth that tried to change the world, but it turned out to be counterproductive. Bitcoin failed over and over again. The revolution that changed the world can not be accomplished overnight. It is more like a relay race. After Bitcoin, new inheritors are needed. Jewish merchant AJM will take on the responsibility of changing the world and accomplish the historical mission that Bitcoin cannot achieve..

Jewish merchant AJM will not disgrace the mission, a digital golden storm sweeping the world has come! Let us follow the footsteps of Jewish merchants and work together to create a kingdom of wealth that belongs entirely to us!
Here are some related links for the AJM project.
AJM+ Global Website - ww w.worldajm. c om
AJM+ Business School (Mobile version) - ww w.ajmjt. C om
AJM+ Twitter - h t tps://twitter.com/AJM2019future
AJM+ official community
China - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_CN ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_TW
United States - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_EN
Japan - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_JP
Russia - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_RU
Korea - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_KR
Vietnam - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_VN
Global Operations Center - ht tps://t.me/AJMCNEF
AJM+ White Paper (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/zhongwenbaipishu.pdf
AJM+ White Paper (English) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJM%20project%20whitepaper%E3%80%90EN%E3%80%91(2).pdf
AJM+ Youtube - ht t ps://w w w.youtube. c om/channel/UCHVxu_adkN6cTP6s3UImprw?view_as=subscriber
AJM+ Project Introduction (Chinese) - ht tp://w ww.worldajm. Co m/AJMgaibianshijiecn.pdf
AJM+ Project Introduction (English) - ht tp://w w w .worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJMgaibianshijieen.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/xiazailiucheng.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (English) -ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/AJM%20wallet%20download%20and%20install%20process.pdf -
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (Chinese) ht tp://w ww.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/yifengxin.pdf
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (English) ht tp://w w w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/An%20open%20letter%20from%20the%20Jewish%20saint%20JT%20to%20all%20mankind.pdf

Page: