Jewish merchant AJM shoulders a historical mission to change the world

tongzhengshijie1 Posted 1 month ago

As one of the youngest billionaires in the world, Mark Zuckerberg is known to everyone. The online social platform he founded, Facebook, is even more popular around the world. The young man who runs the blood of the Jews, while using the Internet to innovate products to create wealth, but also to create the future!

Dormancy for twelve years, only for making a splash

Zuckerberg was born in New York in 1984 and has been passionate about software programs since childhood. In 2002, Zuckerberg entered Harvard University to study psychology and computational science. During his sophomore year, he had a brainwave and established a website platform for classmates to communicate. A week later, Zuckerberg established a website called Facebook. In 2004, Zuckerberg dropped out of school and concentrated on creating a Facebook website, and shouted to his peers, "yours is not as good as mine, if you want to join us, come on." The big giants in the industry laughed at him that and said he was boasting, but Zuckerberg believed that he had the ability to achieve his goals in life. He moved the company to Palo Alto, a small town in Silicon Valley, and used his technological advantages to expand the influence of the website. By the end of 2004, the number of users exceeded 1 million.

In 2005, the development of the website encountered a bottleneck of funds, and it also provoked a lawsuit to steal intellectual property rights. Although Zuckerberg was somewhat discouraged, he was not willing to be mediocre, so he chose to persist. When he approached the investment company over and over again and told the company's vision and future over and over again, and finally ushered in a turnaround. The company received the first investment of 500,000 US dollars. Since then, the company has won $12.7 million in Round A financing and $27.5 million in Round B financing. Facebook's website performance had soared, and the traffic had surpassed Amazon and Disney.

In October 2007, he launched a customized advertising service business, which was greatly welcomed by customers and the business volume increased to 2.3 million. Since then, Zuckerberg has been more more adept at running the site. In 2012, it launched a $5 billion public offering of financing, making it the largest IPO in Silicon Valley.

In just 12 years, Zuckerberg has grown from a penniless man to become the world's youngest richest man with $30 billion. These successes stem from the Jewish genes in his bones: good at grasping opportunities, knowing how to apply wisdom, persevering spirit of struggle and pursuit of wealth. It is precisely because he pays attention to the cultivation of all aspects of his ability, which created a global Facebook.

Jewish merchant AJM: With a challenge, you can create the wealth future!

Zuckerberg once said at the 2017 Harvard University Graduate Ceremony: With a challenge, you can create the future! Today's Jewish merchant AJM has been practicing this famous saying, but unlike it, while creating the future, AJM also ignited the rockets flying towards the wealth center. In addition to the dark net and strong technical strength, the Jewish merchant AJM has always been praised for its powerful wealth accumulation model.

1, Low threshold
If you are a Bitcoin holder and you have more than 0.1 bitcoins, then you will be eligible to get the AID source point qualification of the AJM project directly; if you don't have Bitcoin, it doesn't matter, as long as you have 500 Aollars, you can participate, which means you only need to invest more than a dozen dollars to open the door to the wealth of global cryptoasset.

2, Zero risk and high return
When you have 100 Aollars, you can get the benefits when you open your Trusted Stamp system.

Directly recommend a person to get 35% of the income, directly recommend 3 people and your expenses will earn back, everyone has a few friends, so this is a zero-risk, stable and profitable method.

The AID established in the Trusted Stamp System can also receive an additional 5% System Award. This opportunity cannot be missed.

3. Multi-directional accumulation of wealth
The wealth structure of the Trusted Stamp system is a pyramid shape. In this rock-solid pyramid, it is divided into two directions. Among them, 12 layers in the horizontal direction and 12 layers in the vertical direction, fission from 1 to 12, 12 to 144, 144 to 1728... up to the 12th fission power of 12, 9.7 trillion AID, with slow accumulate, you have a chance to fill up this horizontal and vertical 12-layer trusted relationship network. When you complete it, you will get nearly 50 trillion Aollars. When the price of AJM rises to $5, you will earn $250 trillion, at that time, you will the richest man in the world.

Of course, it may be difficult for you to achieve 12-layer fission, but it doesn't matter. As an ordinary person, you and me have the possibility of realizing the first three layers of fission.

Now let's calculate: If you only implement the first 3 layers, how much wealth will you gain?

From the above picture, we can see that we can get 48,390 Aollars in the first three layers. If the price of AJM rises to 20 dollars, you will get 967,800 dollars, which is enough for you to achieve wealth freedom to live a rich and enviable life.

Trusted Stamp AID is just small part of the Jewish merchant AJM project, more wealth mysteries, and you need to keep pace with us to explore. The golden key to unlock the ultimate password of wealth is now handed over to you, let us open the AJM wealth gate and get more ways to earn money.

As long as you seize the opportunity, the wealth is yours, the future is yours, everything is possible!
Here are some related links for the AJM project.
AJM+ Global Website - ww w.worldajm. c om
AJM+ Business School (Mobile version) - ww w.ajmjt. C om
AJM+ Twitter - h t tps://twitter.com/AJM2019future
AJM+ official community
China - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_CN ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_TW
United States - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_EN
Japan - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_JP
Russia - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_RU
Korea - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_KR
Vietnam - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_VN
Global Operations Center - ht tps://t.me/AJMCNEF
AJM+ White Paper (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/zhongwenbaipishu.pdf
AJM+ White Paper (English) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJM%20project%20whitepaper%E3%80%90EN%E3%80%91(2).pdf
AJM+ Youtube - ht t ps://w w w.youtube. c om/channel/UCHVxu_adkN6cTP6s3UImprw?view_as=subscriber
AJM+ Project Introduction (Chinese) - ht tp://w ww.worldajm. Co m/AJMgaibianshijiecn.pdf
AJM+ Project Introduction (English) - ht tp://w w w .worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJMgaibianshijieen.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/xiazailiucheng.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (English) -ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/AJM%20wallet%20download%20and%20install%20process.pdf -
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (Chinese) ht tp://w ww.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/yifengxin.pdf
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (English) ht tp://w w w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/An%20open%20letter%20from%20the%20Jewish%20saint%20JT%20to%20all%20mankind.pdf

Page: