AJM Global Consensus Conference in Qingdao, China is about to open

tongzhengshijie1 Posted 4 days ago

On August 13, 2019, the AJM Consensus Conference to Change World and Global Strategic Conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Qingdao, China.

As we all know, consensus is one of the core spirits of the blockchain. The consensus conference is named after this. While paying tribute to blockchain technology, it also hopes to stimulate the public's innovative imagination of blockchain through the integration and grafting of the latest cognition of blockchain practitioners.

The AJM Global Consensus Conference is the most influential summit in the blockchain industry. The Qingdao Conference will be co-sponsored by the WBCC World Blockchain Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with T-ark Wallet, World Headlines, GOKO Exchange, etc. Top experts of Jewish Saint JT team, blockchain industry technologists, high-quality project founders, investment partners and hundreds of medias will be invited to attend the conference, focusing on the development of the blockchain underlying technology, exploring the AJM digital bank ecosystem, and analyzing the true value of AJM , to achieve the global consensus of AJM!

Highlights of the conference

Wonderful sharing of the conference:

1. Financial technology promotes the global development of digital bank;
2. The global legal environment of the blockchain;
3. Sharing of AJM changes the world project;
4. Strategic cooperation planning of GOKO Exchange;
5. WBCC’s 30 global conferences;
6. Strategy planning for AJM globalization;
7. Significance of global network security;
8. Wonderful sharing from guests of the international communities.

Guests intend to invite
1. Leaders of the AJM global markets;
2. Lecturers from various countries of AJM Global Business School;
3. The backbone of the AJM Global Technology Center;
4. Members of AJM Jewish Saint JT;
5. Celebrities of the coin circle.

AJM is created by Jewish saint JT team based on blockchain technology, based on the design principle of decentralization and anonymity, a "private Internet" is constructed on distributed nodes for use by all the public. AJM is committed to building a decentralized consensus society with a full ecological future monetary network on a global scale, and strives to build a highly liberalized new ecosystem of blockchain digital bank. In the AJM’s ecosystem structure, the construction of digital bank will be comprehensively considered from the aspects of peer-to-peer transactions, application of dual token economic model, digital asset payment, investment customers and so on, and solve the shortcomings of traditional banks through digital, realize cross-border settlement and globalization of digital banks, and eventually AJM will become a digital bank that supports the ecosystem of the whole network.

In order to achieve such a goal, the convening of this consensus conference is even more imperative and particularly important. AJM will join hands with global digital asset enthusiasts to reach a higher level of consensus, which will be a very important milestone in the history of AJM development.

On August 13, 2019, gather in Qingdao, China, and invite you to create a better future together!
Here are some related links for the AJM project.
AJM+ Global Website - ww w.worldajm. c om
AJM+ Business School (Mobile version) - ww w.ajmjt. C om
AJM+ Twitter - h t tps://twitter.com/AJM2019future
AJM+ official community
China - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_CN ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_TW
United States - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_EN
Japan - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_JP
Russia - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_RU
Korea - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_KR
Vietnam - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_VN
Global Operations Center - ht tps://t.me/AJMCNEF
AJM+ White Paper (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/zhongwenbaipishu.pdf
AJM+ White Paper (English) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJM%20project%20whitepaper%E3%80%90EN%E3%80%91(2).pdf
AJM+ Youtube - ht t ps://w w w.youtube. c om/channel/UCHVxu_adkN6cTP6s3UImprw?view_as=subscriber
AJM+ Project Introduction (Chinese) - ht tp://w ww.worldajm. Co m/AJMgaibianshijiecn.pdf
AJM+ Project Introduction (English) - ht tp://w w w .worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJMgaibianshijieen.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/xiazailiucheng.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (English) -ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/AJM%20wallet%20download%20and%20install%20process.pdf -
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (Chinese) ht tp://w ww.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/yifengxin.pdf
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (English) ht tp://w w w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/An%20open%20letter%20from%20the%20Jewish%20saint%20JT%20to%20all%20mankind.pdf

Page: