AJM--A world-class good project

tongzhengshijie1 Posted 3 months ago

Six reasons to choose AJM:
First, the technology is leading the world
1. AJM is based on blockchain 4.0 technology and has surpassed Bitcoin, Ethereum, which is more secure and convenient.
2. With dual wallet design, decentralized storage, anonymity and security, AJM wallet is a cross-chain wallet.
Second, resonance mode, industry leader, financial perpetual motion machine
Self-regulation, benign and balanced financial fulcrum, the market is open and with freely pricing.
Third, the original intention is good, the pattern is high
AJM relies on blockchain 4.0 technology to establish digital bank through resonance mode to achieve cross-border settlement.
Fourth, deploy the world and create the future
At present, it is mainly deployed in Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Russia, Taiwan, ASEAN, Africa, India and other countries and regions, and it is the best time to participate.
Fifth. Strategic goal: to build a digital bank
The establishment of digital bank core technology and cross-chain wallet have been realized, the operation mechanism has been designed, and has been approved by experts.
Sixth, the Jewish spirit is changing the world
Tough and intelligent, 0.3% of the population controls 30% of wealth, political, economic, scientific, financial, artistic and other talents come out in succession, they are the maker and inventor of financial rules.
Here are some related links for the AJM project.
AJM+ Global Website - ww w.worldajm. c om
AJM+ Business School (Mobile version) - ww w.ajmjt. C om
AJM+ Twitter - h t tps://twitter.com/AJM2019future
AJM+ official community
China - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_CN ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_TW
United States - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_EN
Japan - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_JP
Russia - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_RU
Korea - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_KR
Vietnam - ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_VN
Global Operations Center - ht tps://t.me/AJMCNEF
AJM+ White Paper (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/zhongwenbaipishu.pdf
AJM+ White Paper (English) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJM%20project%20whitepaper%E3%80%90EN%E3%80%91(2).pdf
AJM+ Youtube - ht t ps://w w w.youtube. c om/channel/UCHVxu_adkN6cTP6s3UImprw?view_as=subscriber
AJM+ Project Introduction (Chinese) - ht tp://w ww.worldajm. Co m/AJMgaibianshijiecn.pdf
AJM+ Project Introduction (English) - ht tp://w w w .worldajm. C om/yingwen/AJMgaibianshijieen.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (Chinese) - ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/xiazailiucheng.pdf
AJM+ APP Download (English) -ht tp://ww w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/AJM%20wallet%20download%20and%20install%20process.pdf -
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (Chinese) ht tp://w ww.worldajm. c om/zhongwen/yifengxin.pdf
AJM+ A letter to all mankind (English) ht tp://w w w.worldajm. c om/yingwen/An%20open%20letter%20from%20the%20Jewish%20saint%20JT%20to%20all%20mankind.pdf

Page: